H.G.M. was originally established in 1954. Since then the company has specialized in design and consulting in the areas of water supply, sewage conveyance, sewage treatment, storm water drainage, utilities coordination, irrigation and agro-sanitary systems.
Since 1998 the company has been a part of the "Dekel" group consisting of five engineering divisions:
- H.G.M. INFRASTRUCTURES DESIGN (1998) Ltd
- T.L.M. - Design and consulting in the fields of road, sewage, water and drainage infrastructures.
- Dekel HaCarmel - Structural construction design and supervision for the building industry.
- Dekel Computer Services - Publishing of comprehensive construction industry works cost
estimation books and programming of computer programs for tender BOQ preparation and project
- Dekel.co.il - on line internet commerce system for the construction industry
The water, sewerage and drainage work groups include some 30 engineers, practical engineers and technicians equipped with state of the art computerized drafting and computational tools. The employee qualifications and training are in the fields of civil engineering, environmental engineering, hydraulics and agricultural engineering.
The company works under quality management systems and is certified for ISO 9001-2000. The company is situated in an office, working environment of some 1,100 sq. m. owned by the company, in an office park in the metropolitan area of Haifa, Israel.